My Facebook friends are raving about the BDJ box every month. I am not yet a subscriber and I envy them every time they post their pictures with a BIG grin on their faces while holding their BDJ boxes. I am not that vain or kikay if you know me personally, I am very simple and go bare with no make up whatsoever whenever I go out. But still, I like looking and trying beauty products (that’s the girl hormones kicking hahaha). I think that every woman likes to be treated like a beauty queen once in a while.
The March box includes the following L’Oreal products:
- Fall Repair Shampoo (in full size)
- Fall Repair Conditioner and Conditioner (in full size)
- UV Perfect Longlasting UV Protector with SPF50 (in full size)
- Shine Caresse Lip Color (in full size)
- Youth Code Pre-Essence (in sample size)
- UV Perfect BB Max (in sample size)
- Color Riche Les Nail Art (1 pack)
All that items are for only P480.00 (that’s amazing isn’t it???)
Those are the things I’ve missed for not being a subscriber. That is why this March 24, I wouldn’t miss the BDJ Box Beauty Social
BDJ Box is a beauty product discovery subscription service for women. Brought to you by the makers of the Belle de Jour Power Planner, BDJ Box aims to help every Filipina unbox her own beauty. For P480 a month, subscribers receive a mass-customized box with at least 5-6 of the best beauty products delivered to their doorsteps.
The BDJ Box Beauty Social is open to everyone but only pre-registered girls will be allowed to participate in the talks, get a loot bag and have their picture taken by the pro photographer. Slots will be given on a first come first served basis.
To pre-register for any of the talks, simply email email@example.com the following:
Subject: BDJ Box Beauty Social Reg
Your answer to the question: What’s your “I honestly can’t live without it” beauty product?
Top 3 choices for talks
For more details check out their Facebook Page: facebook.com/bdjbox
To get your very own BDJ Box, visit their website: www.bdjbox.com
Be Happy. Stay Pretty. See you at the BDJ Box Beauty Social!
- Pantene 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner Review
- Are you going to the BDJ Box Beauty Social Tres Chic?
- Product Review: Human Heart Nature Hair Strengthening Shampoo and Conditioner with creamfoam
- Great swim wear deal!
- Top 10 Essentials to Improve Your Life