My husband and I are thinking of finally buying a refrigerator since we find it hard to go to the market everyday here at our new place. Unfortunately, our budget is quite limited so we can’t buy the one we love the most.
We are now thinking of remodeling the kitchen first so that when we finally buy new appliances, it will fit perfectly and look good. I dream of having a french door refrigerator, but because of our small place and since we are a small family, I think a compact refrigerator would be just enough for us.
While searching for great deals online, I saw that Sears is having a 30% off on our favorite appliance brands. Plus, you’ll get an extra 5% off when you use your Sears Card. Promo is valid in Online & In Stores through January 5th. (check it out here- http://bit.ly/ZPtqlN) Isn’t that amazing?
Hope we can have one soon.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post with http://brandfluential.com, I am a Sears blogger, though all opinions are my own.
- Wingstop’s #WingItTuesdays Campaign
- Give your dad a memorable Father’s Day with promos and discounts with your EastWest credit card
- SM Gift Cards are more convenient than Gift Certificates
- Take Charge with Chinabank Credit Card
- Get Maya FREE Bitcoin this 9.9 Sale