Finally, I received Ren’s school uniform last week, so I asked him to wear it yesterday. I was mesmerized with his look, he is so handsome!
The time really goes by so fast, 3 years ago he was just a little baby that I fed with my breast milk and who is always asleep all the time. Now, he is so tall and maybe a year or two from now, we will have the same height already. I can’t even carry him now since he is so heavy. I am so glad that I have all the time to see all his achievements and also his failures since I am staying at home.
I love his smell even though he didn’t take a bath for 3 days. I love his breath even though he sometimes does not brush his teeth. I love the way he sings and he speaks even though most of it is not understandable yet. I just love everything about my son.
- Buy Glad Food Protection Products for a chance to Win Pressure Cooker Worth P13,500
- How to make your me-time celebrations more rewarding
- What to pack to be fashion-ready on your vacation in the Bahamas
- LeVon Hair Essentials 8 in 1 shampoo review
- First day of the Super Sale Bazaar 2011