This year, I have decided not to attend every event invite that I got on my email. We now live in Cavite and traveling from this town to Manila not to mention the boiling temperature, makes me feel dizzy. I just choose which events to go, and my criteria includes if I like the product, the company, the PR agency or the person inviting me. When I received an invite from co-blogger Azrael about this new flip flops in town, I didn’t hesitate to say yes because I am quite curious on what Caribbean Footwear has to offer.
The event was held at Red Mango Greenbelt 3.
What is Caribbean Footwear?
Caribbean is a local brand that caters to the vibrant and on the go individuals. It started to be in the business in the year 1995 and just re-launched last year 2010.
What makes Caribbean Footwear different from other flip flops?
- It is Pinoy Made – but with almost the same quality with the foreign labeled counterpart
- It has Anti Slip technology – this is the reason why I bought my son a pair after the event. He just broke his 3 months old flip flop so let’s see if Caribbean Footwear suits his active lifestyle.
- It has a stylish design – I find it hard to choose which one to get because most of their designs looks great and fashionable.
- It doesn’t fade – I am surprised to hear this. I will know if this is true after a month or two of using my flip flop.
- It is durable – I have tested it for 2 days and so far I don’t feel any discomfort on my feet.
- It is quite affordable – You can buy a pair for as low as P159 – P299. Isn’t that great!
Caribbean Footwear have just launched their Urban Safari Summer 2013 Collections, check them out:
With this, I want you dear readers to feel the distinction of what this flip flop has to offer. So I am giving away a pair of Caribbean Footwear for 5 winners , I know you are thrilled and waiting for this give away ever since I have announced it on my Facebook account. Others think that I was joking, oh of course not. (link to my FB post: www.facebook.com)
Here’s what you have to do to win a pair:
- Promo Giveaway starts now April 8 until April 17, 2013
- Announcement of Winner: April 18, 2013
- Prizes are subject to availability
- This contest is open for Philippine Residents Only (you have the option to pick-up the prize or I can ship the prize to you but you have to shoulder the shipping fee unfortunately).
- Ipanema Urban Jungle Fashion Show at BGC
- Visit The Great Brazilian Madness at Trinoma
- Bambu opened a new store at Bonifacio High Street
- The best home made Polvoron – Fedhz Polvoron!
- $1000 up for grab, Join Hello Summer Giveaway now!