I can say that I am a Groupon/deal sites fanatic now. I already bought a lot of great deals but I haven’t used some of them yet. In other words, I can consider myself as a “takaw tingin” or impulsive buyer because of this. I can’t help it since I want to try and experience things I have never tried before because I can’t afford them but because of these Groupon sites, I can buy them already and I am not asking for my husband’s hard earned money for this, it came from my blog’s ads payment.
Well, thank you Advertisers!
I usually saw BIOESSENCE skin and slimming spa at their Binondo branch but I don’t have the guts to enter and ask for their price list. So, I am glad that they offered their Diamond Peel service for 70% off at Plejee. Imagine 2 sessions of Diamond Peel for onlyP600.00 the original value is P2, 000, which means P1, 000/session
I reserved the 5PM slot last Sunday to try the diamond peel at BIOESSENCE Binondo branch. I was accommodated immediately when I arrived and the friendly staff even asked me if I want iced tea or coffee first which I declined since I am still full that time.
I want to try the Diamond Peel since I heard that it exfoliates the skin and it removes dead/old skin. They said that after just a few treatments you will see the glowing and more youthful you. I am already 30 years old and I feel that my skin needs a lot more pampering now compared before. I remember when I was younger I don’t even wash my face before going to bed and yet it is still okay. I don’t have lots of acne in my face just those on my nose which was left untreated so now it became my greatest problem on my face. I am hoping that if I take good care of it now, my blemishes will be gone soon.
Here are the procedures of my Diamond Peel:
- First the staff washed my face, put some scrub to get rid of dirt then she put steam my face for few minutes to open my pores.
- She then pricked some black heads around my forehead and some white heads on my nose
- After that, she then got the machine that has a wand with different interchangeable heads
- The wand was rubbed on my face and I felt a tingling sensation at first. The procedure feels like my face is being vacuumed and scrubbed at the same time.
- After that she put toner on my face and cold water in cotton to close my pores.
I can say that the experience is worth it since I felt the softness of my face. Some said that there will be a visible redness after the Diamond Peel treatment but maybe because I am morena I did not notice any redness at all when I looked at the mirror .
The procedure is fast, it only lasted for about 45 minutes so you can still go ahead to your other activities after.
I will schedule my second session after two weeks maybe.
Add:375-377 Chua Chiaco Bldg. Juan Luna St. Binondo, Manila
Tel. No: 245-6215 / 245-6189
For the complete list of branches check out BIOESSENCE website: http://www.bioessence.ph/index.html
- Having a skin TLC at RCC Amazing Touch!
- Maine Mendoza for Maxi-Peel ZERO?
- Facial Care Formula for Women
- Tony Moly Floria Whitening Mask Sheet Review
- Diamond Hotel Corniche: late night buffet experience!