The holiday season is perhaps the busiest time of the year for most of us. Homemakers like me have to deal with decorating the house, planning dinner menus, shopping for presents, fitting all social obligations into the family calendar, and a lot more. Even with all this frenzy, a woman would know better than to neglect her facial care routine on a highly social season. Making sure that one has ample supply of cleanser, toner, moisturizer, and sun block throughout the season.
Having a gentle and all-natural facial scrub or mask can also help care for the skin when the holiday stress gets to you. Each woman has her own beauty routine, and I’d like to share three beauty practices that I follow when it comes to facial care.
- Start and end your day with a clean face. Skin blemishes like white heads, blackheads, and acne are usually caused by oil and dirt build-up on the face. Washing the face before going to bed removes dust and dirt that may have been accumulated throughout the day. The face also gets a bit of massage with the small circular motions that are usually employed when washing it. A freshly washed face in the morning is perfectly prepped for application of sun block, make-up, and other beauty products that may be included in one’s facial care routine. A clean face is one way to keep the skin healthy but frequent washing can also be bad for it. You also have to make sure to choose cleansing products that are free from harmful ingredients and gentle on your skin.
- Get pampered by experts from time to time. A facial treatment helps get rid or impurities and dead skin cells on the face. This can be done at home with the use of a facial scrub or at the salon in the hands of an esthetician. If you want your skin to get the best treatment or pampering, then the salon and a licensed esthetician or a visit to the dermatologist is the way to go. Those who have oily or acne prone skin usually require a once a month facial with their dermatologist. Regardless of one’s skin type, getting your skin pampered by experts on a regular basis often result to beautiful skin.
- Eat and live healthy. A person’s lifestyle has an effect on the way their skin looks. Not getting enough sleep can cause dark circles under the eyes, smoking contributes to having wrinkles, and not getting any sunshine can make you look pallid. The combination of a healthy diet and lifestyle is an effective tool for facial care. A diet that includes fruits, vegetables, lean proteins, and whole grains along with regular exercise can help you keep a healthy glow in your skin.
Most people would simply look into beauty products and treatments when it comes to facial care or in plotting their beauty regimen. Expanding their horizon to include lifestyle changes can make it easier to care for their skin. For me, a good formula includes the right product, expert help, and healthy habits.
- How to Get Great Skin
- Tony Moly Floria Whitening Mask Sheet Review
- Is Garnier Pure Active Products effective?
- Having a skin TLC at RCC Amazing Touch!
- My warts has been removed!