Last Friday, I went to Robinsons Ermita to have my first ever underarm waxing. I summoned up all my courage to go and undergo with this procedure not because I have a small pain tolerance but because I am not comfortable that other people will be looking closely at my private parts. But I think it’s about time to end the hassle of plucking and shaving because they have disadvantages.
I’ve been hearing about Lay Bare Waxing Salon years ago. I heard that they are using a homemade, sugar-based, all-natural cold wax jelly and they use the hand method and that is less painful than the traditional hot wax.
1. The entire salon is clean and looks sanitized.
2. My waxer (forgot to get the name) is so professional which I like.
3. The procedure is actually not pain less but it’s tolerable
4. After the wax procedure, they will make sure to get all the hair off even how small it is and that they will use tweezers to pluck the hair left.
5. Their price is so cheap. I said cheap because I feel that the service they gave worth more than their price so I don’t mind giving higher tip.
Here is their price:
I don’t have the guts to try the Brazilian wax yet but I will surely go back here for my underarm waxing. This place is highly recommended.
Robinsons Place Manila
Level 4, Midtown Wing, Robinsons Place Manila,
M. Adriatico St. cor. Pedro Gil, Ermita, Manila
- Information about Laser Hair Removal
- My Yuko Yamashita Hair Treatment experience at Akira Hair & Make-up Studio
- My Japanese Straight experience
- Akira Hair and Make up Studio replied in my review!
- Etude House – Bubble Hair Coloring in Wine Red