There are times that I want to take a day off and spend a few hours by myself. I want to listen to my favorite music with surround sound receivers and without any distraction. As a mom, it seems impossible to have that moment of silence, but I am not complaining, it just so happens that there are times when I want to be alone and contemplate. There are times that I want my own time where in I won’t think of my duties as a mom. Think of it as a recess or a break.
I think music can be a good companion during this times, mellow sounds that soothes the mind is just perfect. Music allows me to have a moment of peace and silence. It makes me calm and relaxes my mind and body. BUt I also like listening to music with upbeat sound, and that I love listening to when I am in the mood for fun and dancing.
- Orchestral Music Instruments
- 5 reasons why Pau-Pau is the bestie you need
- One Music Popssss by Vivo
- How Bathroom Soundproofing Works For a Quieter Time
- Jolly Spaghetti is still the best meal for your happiest bonding moments