They say that Sutla products are selling like pancakes as of now. Maybe it really works, that is why people are loyal with it. I am glad that a friend from Flawless Papaya Republic sent over some samples for me to try.
I have a morena colored skin, and I love it that way. The only problem is that my skin color is not even, that is why I am also a fan of whitening products. Unfortunately, there are lots of them in the market right now. If you will ask me what to get? I have no idea. I think I have tried them all already and I can’t find one product that gave me any positive effect (ang tindi ng balat ko hahaha)
Will Sutla deliver the positive result that I am looking for? Let’s see! I just opened the Flawless Papaya Soap the other day, so as of now, there are no visible effects yet (naman.. wala pang 1 week kong nagagamit kasi).
My new beauty regimen goes like this:
For my Face:
- Sutla Collagen with Multi Fruit Soap (P60)- This 100 grams soap has green apple, strawberry, lemon, honey dew, blueberry and grapes. It has a special formulation for people with sensitive skin. It helps whiten and moisturize skin to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. It also helps treat pimples and other skin disorders.
- Sutla Sunblock Cream SPF 50 (P180)- This is the cheapest sunblock cream with SPF50 that I ever known.
- In the evening, I still use my Celeteque Anti-Aging Cream, but I alternate it with this Sutla Face and Body Bleaching Cream (P200)
On my Body:
- Flawless Papaya Soap (P35)- This is the best selling Sutla product as of the moment. It claims to whitens skin within 2 weeks. The direction said to rub the bar soap in a towelette first before using it on the body.
- Sutla Lightening Lotion (P200)- It contains Glutathione. It is advisable to use Lotion whenever you are using a whitening soap because the soap can sometimes dry your skin. I like the smell of this lotion.
- Sutla Magic Scrub (P 300) – I haven’t had a body scrub ever since God knows when, so I am so happy when this was included in the package that they have sent me. I have used it on my arms and the result is ewwww (hahaha). I don’t like the smell though.
- Sutla Virginity Soap (P60)- ang weird ng name no? haha. This is a feminine wash. According to the packaging- It neutralizes germs that causes unpleasant odors and itchiness in the vaginal area. Also, this feminine bar has an excellent tightening effect, hence the name “Virginity Bar”. It has a cooling effect and makes you feel like a virgin. Okay I will never know if the last sentence is true.
They also sent over a Sutla Patchouli (P50)- I am giving this to the husband. Patchouli is said to be effective against dandruff, thinning hair and it helps stimulates hair growth.
Now, here’s some good news for all of you. Flawless Papaya Republic would like you to join me in this journey of having a whiter complexion. They asked me to do a giveaway here, aren’t they generous 🙂
- What is the best brand of BB Cream?
- Keep Winter from Ruining your Skin
- Laneige Perfect Renew Trial Kit Review
- What to pack to be fashion-ready on your vacation in the Bahamas
- Facial Care Formula for Women