Have you seen someone wearing fashionable rain boots at the streets nowadays? I have seen some at the malls, and it looks really cool 🙂
Since it’s rainy season once again, I know it’s very uncomfortable to go to your work or school in wet clothes and shoes. That is why it is advisable to wear rain coats and rain boots. But the existing rain coats and boots at some department stores are very plain and old fashioned, so wearing one is even more uncomfortable than being just wet.
I’ve known about fashionable rain boots available online a year ago when I wrote about it at my other blog, but I didn’t bother to buy one. Why? because it’s too expensive for me and that I am not a fashionista so wearing one I think will make other people stare at me (you know?)
But I realized who cares, I want one so I will get one. I want to have one because I’m tired of the old fashioned rain boots. Check out what I am aiming to have soon.
1. You know I like the color GREEN so here is one boots that I like (Php 1,679.30 at www.readyforrain.com)
2. Although I love GREEN it will be hard to find clothes that will match it. So I found this plain black and brown boots that have wedges to add a little inch to my height and that I can use it with whatever color of clothes I want to wear. (Php 1,998 each at Sulit)
Aren’t they cute??? Do you want one too?
- Accessories can make simple get-ups, elegant!
- Try this 10 New Year’s Tradition to be lucky this 2015
- Name Brand Gear That Won’t Leave You All Wet
- Types of Dresses That Will Make You Look Thinner
- Product Review: Ariel Powder Detergent