I had the chance to try Ariel Powder Detergent when Procter and Gamble sponsored the recently concluded PMC second Grand Eyeball last November 22, 2011.
Whenever I wash our clothes, I usually soak white clothes for an hour or two before washing them. It helps make the stains easier to remove. Yesterday, since I have other things to do and I needed to finish washing the clothes ASAP, I soaked the white clothes for about 10 to 15 minutes only. but to my surprise, the ink stains on my son’s white polo was gone when I was about to rub it.
Now I know why some of the moms in school tease each other when they saw kids with super clean and white polo, they usually say “Uy ang puti ng damit ng anak mo, Ariel ba gamit mo?” (your son’s clothes is so white, maybe you are using Ariel, isn’t it? )
With the 3x more stain fighting power that Ariel has to offer, you will save a lot of time in washing clothes.
Try it and see for yourself.
- Never let ring around the collar ruin another shirt!
- For laundry Stains and Germs Removal, check out the New Breeze Antibacterial Detergent
- Join the Datu Puti Mukhasim New GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS™ Attempt
- Journey to Graduation Ceremony
- Accessories can make simple get-ups, elegant!