As I have said in my recent post at my other blog (read here), I am one of the few who doesn’t have a green thumb and yet I still love to have plants in and outside our house.
I have bought plants that have roots already since it’s hard for me to grow them from the seeds or stalk. Oh yes, I agree with the saying “if there’s a will there’s a way”. It’s just sad that some of my potted plants still died. (may they rest in peace).
I want my son to smell the fresh air even though we live in the metro, so putting plants in our surroundings can help to lessen the pollution. I hope that our Barangay will have more projects that are related to Green and Clean environment.
- Protecting the Natural World and its Living Organisms
- Carpet cleaning as a personal initiative
- Chinese New Year Superstitions
- Feng Shui Tips for Small Spaces like Condos or Apartment
- Home Make-Over Ideas for Moms on a Budget