I’ve been missing in action here for almost 2 weeks now. There are lots of things going on in my life and I will try to update this blog as soon as I can.
If you are missing me, please check out my parenting blog because I have more posts there 🙂
1. Check out where my family had our summer one-day-get-away and why prevention is better than cure.
2. Bring your family to Run United 2, we will be there and I am encouraging you to have an active lifestyle to be fit and healthy.
3. I met Ms. Dyan Castillejo and her son’s Matthew at the Easy Phamax Wheatgrass event. I learned a lot about what are the right foods to take and how can we help our kids to be a health buff just like Matthew and his mom.
4. I went to Mommy Mundo’s Expo Mom 2012 and I saw a lot of new items that are useful for moms and kids. I even bought a Tiny Buds rice powder that is organic and more safe to use on kids.
5. I am an advocate of green living, so I am glad I was one of the few bloggers who got an invite to visit Las Pinas and the Villar Foundation. I was surprised to see a lot of livelihood projects that doesn’t only helps their people earn a living but it also helps the environment as well. I salute Mrs. Cynthia Villar for a job well done, and I hope she can encourage other municipalities to do the same thing too.
This weekend, I will post about the PLDT TelePad and how it can help us in our daily lives. Also, watch out for my post about the best fashion show I have ever attended – the iPanema Urban Jungle Show.
- My Blogging Resolutions 2013
- Where to post food related articles here or there?
- Do you want to increase your Page Rank?
- All Day Home Mart Now Open at our place here in Cavite
- The Fairy Hobmother showered this blog some fairy dust!
Leave a Reply