My family love eating chicken meat. We prefer this than pork because we think it’s healthier. My husband always request for a chicken viand because he wants to build muscle and chicken is a great source of lean and low fat protein. It help support a healthy body weight and aid weight loss. I also read that if you’re entering your senior years and you’re concerned about Osteoporosis or arthritis, eating chicken will aid in your fight against bone loss. Chicken is also rich in phosphorus, an essential mineral that supports your teeth and bones, as well as kidney, liver, and central nervous system function. Chicken also abundant in selenium, an essential mineral involved in metabolic performance—in other words thyroid, hormone, metabolism, and immune function. Chicken is high in retinol, alpha and beta-carotene, and lycopene, all derived from vitamin A, and all vital for healthy eyesight.
Here is an infographic to give you more information about Chicken.
- 8 Things you should know about your body and your liver
- BrainMaster: the vitamin that nourishes the brain
- Do You Want To Lose Your Belly Fat?
- Have you heard of the Cohen Diet? Find out why celebrities lose weight fast
- Brown Rice: The Healthier Option