One rainy day, I found myself sitting in front of our window looking outside while listening to my rumbling tummy that’s craving for a ramen.
I don’t know how to cook one so I asked my dear husband if I can go to Alabang to find a ramen house to just satisfy my cravings (sa kulit ko pumayag sya).
There are a lot of ramen houses in Alabang but I have chosen the one inside Alabang Town Center which is the Hanamaruken Ramen.
It is located at the 2nd floor of Alabang Town Center in front of Metro Department store.
I ordered the Pot belly ramen (P380.00). It’s a tonkatsu broth ramen with roasted pork belly plus I asked them to add aji tamago (P50.00). It’s a soft boiled marinated egg.
I also ordered Gyoza (P150.00).
I love the taste of this ramen. The broth is not so thick but it’s quite tasty and the pork belly was also soft and yummy. Their servings was too big for me to finish so I was able to bring home some for my husband. He liked it too.
I will surely return for more. Next time, I want to taste their rice bowls.
Second Floor, AlabangTown Center,
Alabang, Muntinlupa City
- Larry & Mau Diner at Two E-com Center
- Wingstop is now here in Alabang and introduces the Mango Habanero
- We had BRUNCH at The Old Spaghetti House (TOSH)!
- Sesou: A home of organic products
- Yoree Korean Barbecue Restaurant at Molito Alabang: A new place to dine at the South