Snail Cream is so “in” nowadays. If you’re a fan of Korean beauty products, then I’m sure you’ll see a lot of brands with the word “snail” on them. To give you a little background, studies show that snail slime contains a perfect balance of proteins, hyaluronic acid and antioxidants which:
- Stimulate the production of elastin and collage. Elastin is the “rubber band” of skin – it makes the skin “snap back” to its original shape after being stretched or contracted. Collagen, on the other hand, is a protein that supports skin, keeping it strong and firm.
- Protect the skin from harmful elements in the environment that lead to premature skin aging.
Snail slime is ideal for:
- Preventing and repairing wrinkles, making the skin firm, flexible and plump
- Visibly tightening pores
- Dramatically hydrating skin for a softer and smoother texture
- Healing inflamed, irritated or damaged skin (due to burns or acne)
Sounds promising right?
This snail cream maybe one of the reasons why Koreans have smooth and flawless skin. I’ve read that they’re also doing 10 steps to make this possible.
1. Makeup Removal
7. Face Mask
8. Eye Cream
10. Night Cream
I think I’m only doing 3 or 4 out of this 10 steps.
I’m happy to received these items:
Farmstay Red Ginseng Cleansing Foam
- Does not dry skin unlike bar soaps
- With red ginseng for firmer skin
- No strong scents
- For normal/ oily skin
Farmstay Stem Cell Anti-Aging Wrinkle Lifting Cream
- With grape, pea and gold kiwi extracts for anti-aging benefits
- Promotes skin elasticity and firmness
- No strong scents
- For all skin types
Here is a list of Farmstay products:
- What is the best brand of BB Cream?
- I’m trying a new beauty routine featuring Sutla products
- Laneige Perfect Renew Trial Kit Review
- CELETEQUE DermoScience with Dermo Skin Ambassador Dr. Eric Schweiger
- How To Lighten Your Skin Naturally