Dining out is one of the things that most family do to bond and have a quality time even if it’s only once a week or even once month. I know this because this is one of the things we love to do if we have an extra budget or just want to splurge a little. No matter how classy a restaurant might be, I always make sure to wipe the utensils my family uses before eating. I am not that OC to cleanliness but this simple gesture somehow makes me confident that we use clean spoons and forks.
Unfortunately, there are times that I still feel guilty of letting my family use public spoons and forks because I don’t know if it is stored in a proper place overnight away from cockroaches, if they have washed it thoroughly enough or did they even bother to sanitize it in hot water. I thought of bringing our own utensils but most of the time I forget it when we are in a hurry.
- Domex launches One Million Clean Toilets Movement
- Congratulations Shakeys Philippines for being Among the Most Loved Brands in Asia
- Shakey’s Chicken ‘n’ Mojos Monday Madness
- I don’t like having to cancel massage schedules
- I am now a Coco Martin’s fan