Yesterday November 6, although it”s raining, I have attended the Domex Event at Patio Victoria in Intramuros Manila.
Domex launches One Million Clean Toilets Movement to support World Toilet Day. The campaign aims to encourage a culture of cleanliness by increasing the public’s awareness on the importance of maintaining proper toilet sanitation through a series of year-long cleaning and education initiatives, starting with a multi-sector partnership with UNICEF, the Philippine Public Health Association, the City of Manila and Pilipinas Shell.
Domex will deputize Germ Busters through a series of training activities on the proper servicing of restrooms covering City Service employees, NLEX and SLEX Shell gas station service personnel, and selected school and hospital sanitation staff.
I have learned a lot of things from this event. The host was Ms. Dimples Romana who looks gorgeous on a white dress.
They’ve taught us how to properly clean the toilet, and that is the following:
- Wear proper protective gear like rubber gloves and mask.
- Use Domex Toilet Bowl Cleaner and directly squeeze the nozzle under the toilet rim in a circular motion.
- Allow at least 5 minutes for the product to cover the entire toilet bowl and effectively kill the germs.
- Use a brush to scrub the toilet bowl’s surface from top to bottom.
- Flush the toilet to rinse.
- Prepare a separate solution of thick bleach in a pail of water to clean other toilet surfaces.
Individuals who will pledge to support the One Million Clean Toilets Movement via the Domex Philippines FB Page (facebook.com/DomexPhilippines
- Unilever and Shell have partnered to provide clean toilets
- Shell and Domex launches Deep Clean Week
- Water Pollution Problem in Asia Today
- Strengthening the SAFEwash Movement: Safeguard provides PHP 5 million worth of products to schools
- Join the World of DC Comics Super Hero World Record Event
Leave a Reply