A few weeks ago Coverderm, the world’s first camouflage foundation was launched. The event was held at Heaven & Eggs in Glorietta 4.
For those with various skin conditions like vitiligo, melasma, birth marks, acne scars etc. Coverderm is here to help you (and me) hide those imperfections. No need to go under the knife or spend a lot on different procedure that promise to clear our skins.
During the event I saw that Coverderm Foundation can even cover Tattoos.
Brady Pharma Inc. is the official distributor if Coverderm in the Philippines, and according to Tenambhat K. Ramesh (COO of Coverderm) it has been available locally through derma clinics. Dermatologists prescribe it to patients with skin imperfection, especially who have undergone laser treatment.
Aside from Coverderm CC cream and Coverderm Concealing Foundation (which comes in 12 shades), here are other Coverderm products that you can buy exclusively at Watson’s:
- Coverderm Perfect Legs (for varicose veins, phlebitis and stretch marks)
- Coverderm Perfect Legs Fluid (packaged in airless dispenser)
- Coverderm Skin Protector (make up base)
- Coverderm Skin Basics (moisturizer)
- Coverderm Removing Cream (make- up remover)
- Coverderm CC Cream for Eyes
I already tried their make-up remover. I love it because it makes my skin clean and smooth after. I would love to get my hands on the Perfect Legs for smooth sexy legs and their CC cream next time.
If you like to get one, visit these Watsons branches:
Watson’s Makati Department Store, Watson’s Mall of Asia Genext, Watson’s Ayala Cebu, and soon in Watson’s Megamall Department Store and Watson’s Cebu Department Store.
- What is the best brand of BB Cream?
- Embarrassing body issues – and how to deal with them
- To avoid swollen ankles, use therapy stocking
- Farmstay Cleansing Foam and Anti Aging Wrinkle Cream
- Laneige Perfect Renew Trial Kit Review