October is the month of United Nations celebration and it is also the time for trick or treat, and because of these events, I know just like me, you are already looking for United Nation and Halloween Costumes everywhere. To help you know where are the places to look for, here are some places that I researched and found out, I hope it will help you.
165 C. Palanca Sr. St. Quiapo Manila
Maning’s Lace Center
433-435 Evangelista St. Quiapo Manila
Family Feather Shop
Pasilio W-49 Yangco Market, 785 Ilaya St. Divisoria, Binondo Manila
Shapes and Sizes
#244.66, 2nd floor Fashion Section of Market Market
15B First St. Baranggay Capitolyo, Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Tel: 637-5523 and 0917-790 7377
Santol St., Sta. Mesa Manila
You can also look for Halloween costumes at any Toy Kingdom or Toys R Us or at any leading stores nationwide.
- Kids Costumes for School Events
- Halloween Costume Contest at Manila Ocean Park 2012
- Make life more colorful with Dress-Up Occasions
- Baclaran and Divisoria shopping guide
- Win Unilab Run United 1 2013 Vouchers here!
Leave a Reply