Well, of course, most of you will say make some noise and light up some firecrackers, but after that, do you sleep right away? In our province in Tarlac, every time we go home there and celebrate New Year, we usually host some games that my relatives enjoyed.
Here are some of it that you may try not just this New Year, but also every occasion.
1. Pinoy Henyo– if you are watching the noontime show Eat Bulaga, then you know how this game works. You only need two players: one will guess what is the word attached to his/her forehead and the other one will give a clue by answering- yes, no, 0r maybe. This game is really fun and a sure hit.
2. Hep Hep Hooray– this is a hit not only for young kids but also for youngs at heart. This game originated from previous noontime show Wowowee. The rule is that when the mic of the host points at you, you should say Hep Hep plus 2 clap down or Hooray with your arms up. The host should be fast in pointing the mic to the contestants to make it more fun and exciting.
3. Deal or no Deal – I did this game almost 5 years ago and it is really fun, it’s just that I miss calculated the prize money so I (as the banker) lost big time here. The Deal or no deal game consists of briefcases with numbers on it and the contestant needs to choose what number he likes, and the bidding will start from there. I used envelopes on my version of this game, and inside there are different amount of money. I asked my nieces and nephews to hold it. The Grand Prize doesn’t need to be a million or a hundred thousand, it can be as low as 500.00 and just adjust the prizes in the envelopes based on the prize range.
4. Bingo– We played this last year and oldies enjoyed it so much. It’s a pure luck and you don’t need to do anything by playing this. Just listen carefully to the numbers that are being called and once your card is filled out on the right pattern you just need to shout BINGO!
5. Last Man Standing– you can also use your Bingo Cards for this game. The host will pick a number then every time the number that is picked up is in the Bingo Card of the contestant, they will sit down one by one until only one is left.
Here are some of the games we enjoyed doing as a family. How about you, what are the games that you enjoy the most?
- Adventure Games are so In!
- Can you still save even if you have debt?
- Paolo Ballesteros’ transformation
- Chinese New Year Superstitions
- Yahoo! OMG Awards 2013 List Of Winners