Watsons has been partnering with Operation Smile since 2013 in giving children born with cleft lip and cleft palate a chance to smile through free and safe surgeries. In the Philippines, an estimated of 4,500 children are born every year with this condition.
Founded in 1982, Operation Smile is an international medical service organization that has provided hundreds of thousands of free surgeries for children and young adults in developing countries worldwide who are born with cleft lip, cleft palate, and facial deformities. It is dedicated to improving the health and lives of children worldwide through access to surgical care. According to Operation Smile, 9 in 10 children born with a cleft condition could die due to a lack of access to safe surgery.
Watsons shares the same passion and believes that through its partnership with Operation Smile, it can give smiles to these children and improve their lives and health. This year, Watsons is committed to help400 children through its medical missions in Dumaguete, Iloilo, and Tacloban.
Additionally, Watsons encourages its customers to support the cause by encouraging them to do good and feel great. When a customer buys Watsons brand products until November 21, the customer will be able to donate to Operation Smile that will contribute to the surgeries of these children. From November 22 to December 26, customers can use Watsons Card or SM Advantage Card points to donate.
- Watsons continues ‘DO GOOD’ initiatives by supporting International Volunteers Day
- Watsons medical mission in Las Pinas helps 450 families
- Check out AXA Philippines #FirstStepToHealth campaign and get free teleconsultation
- For a rewarding and satisfying shopping experience, Sa Watsons Ako!
- Start the year with a wellness check as Watsons helps you learn more about viral infections