Asia’s leading health, wellness and beauty retailer Watsons joins the Civil Service Commission National Capital Region (CSC NCR) in the R.A.C.E. to SERVE Fun Run happening on September 1, at the Quirino Grandstand, Manila.
With the theme “Civil Service at 119: Upholding Integrity and a High Trust Society,” the fun run aims to raise funds for the benefit of Pondong Pamanang Lingkod Bayani (PLBi) Program which honors public servants who sacrificed their lives in the service of the Filipinos. It will also serve as the kick-off activity to CSC’s 119th anniversary this September.
As CSC’s partner, Watsons will be offering free health services to up to 17,000 runners during the event, such as free blood pressure check, blood sugar check, cholesterol test, and fat analysis.
“We are committed to improve the health of Filipinos through our range of health and wellness products available in more than 700 stores nationwide,” said Danilo Chiong, Watsons Philippines Chief Operating Officer. “As part of our commitment, we are happy to partner with CSC in encouraging the runners to get active and be healthier through this run,” added Mr. Chiong.
Making health care more accessible to more Filipinos, Watsons provides its customers a range of health and wellness products such as vitamins, supplements, over-the-counter, and doctor-prescribed medicines. Currently, Watsons is continuously expanding nationwide to reach more customers.
- Start the year with a wellness check as Watsons helps you learn more about viral infections
- For a rewarding and satisfying shopping experience, Sa Watsons Ako!
- Watsons medical mission in Las Pinas helps 450 families
- Get more bang for your buck at the Watsons Wellness 8.8 Shopathon Multiverse Sale on August 8-15
- Check out AXA Philippines #FirstStepToHealth campaign and get free teleconsultation