#PayMayaPayDaySave is back this November and it’s giving us more ways to earn savings so you can stretch your sweldo to cover BOTH your wants and needs this payday!
From November 8-17, you can save up to P1,500 by simply completing your everyday transactions with your PayMaya app. To start racking up on the savings this payday, all you have to do is complete these three missions:
Mission 1: Settle your Meralco bill
This PayDay, settling your Meralco bill can become less of a chore and more of an opportunity to save as you can now enjoy 20% cashback of up to P500 worth of savings when you settle your bill for the first time via PayMaya. Just make sure that you pay a minimum of P2,500 within the promo period.
Mission 2: Cash in to Lazada wallet
Get up to P500 savings for your first-ever Lazada Wallet cash-in – even before you check out all the items on your cart! Simply cash in at least P2,000 to your Lazada Wallet via PayMaya to get 10% cashback, up to P500! With this, you can add more items to your cart and enjoy even better savings on top of the already awesome deals you’re getting from Lazada’s trusted merchants in time for their Biggest One-Day Sale happening on November 11.
Mission 3: Complete these Smart Spending Goals
Another P500 savings is waiting for you when you complete these smart spending goals using your PayMaya app:
- Purchase any item worth at least Php 300 from the PayMaya Shop
- Send money worth at least Php 1,000 to three (3) unique PayMaya users
- Pay at least two (2) unique billers worth at least Php 2,000 each via PayMaya
- Cash in at least P2,000 to your Lazada wallet via PayMaya
To check out the full details of these PayMayaPayDaySave missions, simply visit the Missions button on the upper right button of your PayMaya app.
- Meralco, PLDT, Smart, Pag-IBIG and other bills? Don’t pay cash, PayMaya!
- Kick off the holiday shopping season with PayMaya and score amazing deals this 11-11!
- PayMaya QR at Ministop, Now Available
- Check out these Tipid Hits offers by Maya
- Meet Maya: It’s everything and a bank