Digital financial services leader PayMaya recently paid it forward to the frontlines of the National Center for Mental Health. The company distributed 100 Christmas food baskets to the NCMH Crisis Hotline responders and the Emergency Room and Psychiatric Acute Unit staff.
“Promoting mental health is important, especially among our young people during this pandemic. We are paying it forward to our mental health frontliners who have been helping fight this silent battle. We admire them for bravely dedicating their time and effort to help those suffering from mental health issues,” said Nick Wilwayco, Head of Public Affairs and Communications at PayMaya.
According to NCMH, the average volume of monthly calls they received during the pandemic nearly quadrupled versus pre-pandemic numbers. PayMaya’s gift to NCMH is part of PayMaya’s initiative under the MVP Group’s Tuloy Pa Rin Ang Pasko campaign, which aims to keep the Christmas spirit alive amid the pandemic.
Early this year, NCMH was also a beneficiary of the PayMaya It Forward Flash Donation Drive for COVID-19 frontliners
- Moment Group restos go cashless with PayMaya
- Cash into your PayMaya account at over 90,000 touchpoints nationwide!
- PayMaya QR at Ministop, Now Available
- Meralco, PLDT, Smart, Pag-IBIG and other bills? Don’t pay cash, PayMaya!
- PayMaya One Lite revolutionizes cashless payments for SMEs