I’ve been out of blogosphere for some time now, and I missed posting personal things about me here for a while. Did you missed me??? 🙂
Here is an update of what’s happening on my life (which as if you care lol)
1. My son was sick for almost a week, but I thank God that the virus is not that worse and that even though he is not feeling well, he can still smile, play, eat and drink his medicines
3. Last Sunday, the whole family went to Enchanted Kingdom which is now called an “Earth Friendly Park” check it out here – livinglifetodfullest
4. My mom and I visited the house we bought at Camella in Daang Hari which is according to my agent was finished already but unfortunately it was too hot last Sunday and we didn’t have a ride to go to the actual spot where the house is located so we ended up just enjoying the model houses near the entrance gate.
This September my weekend schedule is fully loaded. I am excited to finally have the much awaited photo session from tracey l heppner photography which I have won last Mother’s day from mommy Chris of Mommy Journey.
I have lots of break outs in my face right now, and I hope they will be gone (forever) before Saturday where I will meet other moms for an exclusive event.
I have lots of offline works to do and I hope I can finish them so that I can ask for the payment 🙂
There are lots of clutter in the house that needs to be cleaned and re-arranged. And sadly, my husbands’ I.D’s are all missing and I need to look for them.
How about you what makes you busy???
- Useless Celphone
- This blog will have a Makeover!
- Expomom 2011
- Hooray for a LONG Weekend (Oct.29-Nov.1, 2011)!
- I Received Cashback from Shopback