I feel that through meeting a lot of online people with different kind of views and personalities I think my blogging career got matured (yes I can feel that!). Interacting with online peeps help me become matured. They make me become optimistic, be happy despite of the different trials in life and also not to be afraid to share my feelings and thoughts since that way we will both learn. This blog is so new but as I have said in my recent post it is gaining popularity (ahhh I am dreaming here!).
Well, I am proud to say that this blog CAN BE one of the Top 10 Emerging Influential Blog for 2011. Why? because you my dear readers makes me feel that way! Reading your various comments from my posts makes me realize that I can be influential in my own little way. For the reviews I made here ( whether it’s about a restaurant, a salon, a clinic center, about food, current news etc…) and sharing my life experiences and that most of you felt the same way, while quite a few disagree, I think I made a mark in your hearts and I believe YOU LOVE me and as time goes by I will make you LOVE LEVYousa even more.
So, since you believe in me, I AM NOMINATING this blog to be one of the TOP 10 Emerging Influential blogs for 2011 and here are the other blogs that I felt have the same positivity and are my idol towards maturity.
1. Momwrites – due to busy schedule and being occupied by a lot of things we usually forgot to stop for a while and say thanks for all the blessings that we receive each day. This blog talks about being optimistic on everything a mom, a woman, a wife will encounter on her journey towards life.
2. Tottering Momma– this blog showcases the experiences of a mom that juggles on everyday living. I am a mom myself so I know that being a mom is hard and yet at the same time very rewarding, so let’s learn from her experiences and see the happy ending at the end of the day.
3. Certified Foodies– I love food and I love to eat! you can see that in this blog, I have a sensitive taste bud but there are times that I can’t explain it in writing. Maybe because although I love to eat, I am not fond in cooking. I like this blog because the siblings Mel and Kenneth (who manage the blog) are not only good food reviewers, but also both are good cooks so they know what they are talking about.
4. The Blogger Journal– although I’ve been blogging for 3 years now I am not that familiar with the techie things in my site. Sometimes if I want some widget or plug-in be added or removed, I usually Google it or ask other people to do it for me (mostly my geek husband) but of course he is not always around to guide me since he is as busy as a bee. That is why having a site that tutor simple steps and instructions is a big help for bloggers like me. This site will help us about our blog’s ins and outs so check it out.
5. Pepperific Life– I know that being a single mom is no joke, I saw it in my mom who was left behind by my murdered father when I am only 9 years old. The author of this blog Pepper, chronicles how she manage to be strong for her 5 years old daughter since she is a mom and dad at the same time. Reading through her posts makes me appreciate my mom even more. I salute her for struggling trials and I believe she will battle all hardships that will come her way. I am also looking forward when she will talk in this blog about a new found love. Go! Go! Pepper!!!
6. Notepad Corner– I learn about household chores in this blog. I love to clean the house, but this blog shows me the proper way and easier way to do it. It usually take me about 3 hours to clean the bathroom because I do it once a week. I learned that if I do it everyday then the stain on the tiles will not be that hard to remove. That is just one post that I have read at her blog recently so if you want to learn more things, go check her blog.
7. My Green Living Ideas– For those who knew me, I am also an advocate of green living. I love the color Green and that I am trying to live green. At the house, I already have potted plants, when I go to the market I use my bayong and that we are now using organic products like Human Nature shampoos. I love this blog for spreading the news about how we, the people in this generation, will live more if we will go back in our ancestors’ old ways of living green.
8. Mommy Survival Guide– As a newbie mom myself, I have to learn a LOT of things not only about taking care of my son but also my husband and myself as well. A mom should always be prepared for anything, this blog helps to guide us how to survive in unexpected circumstances. A very promising blog indeed.
9. My Painted Lips– As I’ve said, being a mom is a tough job and yet we should not forget about how good we look just like when our husband first saw us. That is why taking care of our self should not be neglected. This blog will help us realize the fact that even a simple lipstick or cosmetic can bring out the youthful glow and spark on our face once again. The author is a mom of FOUR so if you think your husband does not look at you anymore, then you should ask Pehpot for advice……….. on how to look beautiful once more (naughty! naughty!)
10. Of course to complete the list here is number 10! LEVYousa -This blog will make you feel and jump high, and I know you will be addicted to it once you’ve read my post. I know you will learn to love my writing style and I will do my very best that you will only read quality post and other interesting facts and personal experiences (whether it’s good or bad) here, let us both learn here.
Actually I want to add MORE since there are lots of emerging Influential blog out there but I only need to choose 10.
This writing project by Ms. Janette Toral, will not be possible without the following generous sponsors:
Cyber Monday Deals, TRIbeca Private Residences, How To Videos, Palawan Beaches for Sale,Green and Natural Lubes Philippines, Philippine data center, Philippine online shopping, Singapore Jobs, Pinoy Party Food, Apartment for rent, and Best deals tips.
If you are a blogger and want to have a chance to win $100 (picked randomly) why don’t you join in this writing projects. Who knows, you might be the one out of 10 participants to win the $100. Just CLICK HERE for more info and I hope you can add this blog (http://www.levyousa.com/) in your list.
Happy Weekend Everyone!
- 3 Factors that I consider in blogging
- Can LEVYousa be one of the Emerging Influential Blogs of 2011?
- Blogging Hobby turned into a Career
- My 2013 Emerging Influential Blogs
- My Thank You speech for being included in the Top10 Emerging Influential Blog!