When the generous fairy showered this blog some fairy dust, he left me a $50 gift. At first, I was thinking to buy a bag, but while browsing the Amazon site, I saw these line of shoes (another weakness of mine). Then I thought that I’d rather get a running shoes because it’s quite expensive to buy it here compared to bags.
Here is what I decided to get- Skechers GOrun Ride – Ultra
The Original price is $85 (in Philippine stores it is around P4,000) and I only got it for $59.95 or around P2,400.
Skechers GOrun Ride – Ultra is designed to give you a more natural running experience allowing you to interact with and respond to practically any surface, while also offering Resalyte™ cushioning for impact protection.
- Innovative placement allows the GOimpulse sensors to move together and independently
- Dynamic interaction helps to enhance sensory feedback and to promote a more responsive run
- M-Strike Technology™ promotes a Mid-Foot Strike
- Radically lightweight – No extra material, no extra weight, nothing to slow you down
- 360 Degree Responsive Flexibility – SKECHERS GOrun flexes and twists allowing your foot to move more naturally
- Sockless Running – Integrated OrthoLite® anti-microbial removable sockliner helps inhibit odor and prevent slippage
- Roomier Forefoot – Extra space to reduce friction and allow your toes to spread, grip and push off
- 4mm Heel Drop – substantially less heel drop than traditional running or training shoes to bring you closer to a natural barefoot experience
- Resalyte™ Midsole – Proprietary lightweight midsole compound provides just the right impact absorption
- Nearly weightless synthetic and mesh fabric upper
- Nearly seamless flexible upper with lace up front
- Stay-put tongue
- Soft smooth fabric shoe lining for easy barefoot wear
- GOrun Ride features a more cushioned Resalyte™ midsole
- Adds a toe-off GOimpulse sensor on sole
- Weight: Radically lightweight 6 oz per shoe based on a women’s size 7
I haven’t received this item yet, but once I get my hands on it, I will review it here and I will let you know if its worth it.
- #MoveitLevy: My Skechers GOrun Ride have arrived!
- I am eyeing for a Vibram Barefoot shoe
- How to Choose Comfortable Women’s Shoes for Your Job
- If You Experience These Symptoms, You May Have Plantar Fasciitis
- Tips to Successfully Walk in High Heels