This month, I finally had the chance to have my brows groomed. It’s been a while since I went to a salon for brow shaping.
While at Festival Supermall, I chanced upon Brow Lounge. They offer brow shaping for P340.00, I entered without any hesitation whatsoever haha.
Here are my brows BEFORE photo
It was my 2nd time to do eyebrow threading. I thought it will not be painful compared to the first one, but it still is.
Look at that face, tiis ganda
and after threading and flocking (for small hair), here is my after photo (with eyebrow pencil).
What I like about Brow Lounge?
- Nice interior and comfy chairs
- The staff are not gossiping or talking nonsense
- The service was fast
Brow Lounge Manila
- Greenwich Industrial Interior at Filinvest Mall Alabang
- Food Trip at BAGA MANILA in Molino Daang Hari
- My 1st waxing experience at Lay Bare Salon!
- Skinique Dermatology Center at Vista Mall Daang Hari
- REVIEW: Mr. Choi Kitchen Restaurant