I am not a fan of Chicken Inasal, my taste buds doesn’t agree with it that is why I don’t usually dine out at any Chicken Inasal restaurant unless it’s free or when I just want something different. Until I tasted Mang Inasal chicken at the last celebrated World Bloggers Day 2011 here in Metro Manila.
*** photo via: Azrael Coladilla of azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com
It was my first time to dine in at Mang Inasal to tell you honestly. My seatmate Pehpot of www.pehpot.com told me about the chicken oil at the table that is best put in your rice while eating the chicken together. I find it unhealthy but yes it taste good.
*** the orange one is the chicken oil
Ren and I dined in at Mang Inasal yesterday, I was surprised to see that there are lots of students and office workers dining at this restaurant.
These are the reasons why we choose this place:
- If you have limited monthly allowance or you want to save more in your meal, you will find the prices of Mang Inasal so affordable. A piece of chicken (maybe the same size of chicken of the other fast food chains, less the breading) or 1 piece pork barbeque only cost P49.00, the drink is not included (you can have tap water if you are really having a tight budget).
- They offer Rice all you can for their “Paborito Meals” and this is a hit to those who have a huge appetite. This is really the best marketing strategy in any food outlet.
- They also offer FREE sinigang soup that is also a good combination with their chicken.
- The interior is cozy and quite relaxing. With it’s Narra chairs and tables and dim lights, it feels that you are dining at some place in the province.
If you are tired of the usual chickens with breading of other fast food chains, why not try the barbeque style chicken inasal. By the way, their chicken taste better than the chicken barbeque of their sister company Jollibee.
- The Filipinos’ favorite: A look at the Chicken Inasal
- We had BRUNCH at The Old Spaghetti House (TOSH)!
- Aristocrat Restaurant: The home of the best Barbeque in town
- Bianca’s Firebrick Chicken Restaurant at Pag-Asa Cavite
- I visited the University of the Philippines Diliman!