In overcoming a major milestone of canceled flights, travel bans, and closed borders, Klook has proven to be at the forefront of its industry. Coming out stronger than ever, the leading travel and leisure e-commerce platform continues to break boundaries with an all-new brand identity. Here to make consumer travel more meaningful and enjoyable, the company launched “Your World Of Joy” to play on joyful moments at the core of travel.
“As we enter a new era of travel, this rebrand is our commitment to bring joy back to our customers who have missed the magic of traveling and be their go-to travel and leisure app at home or abroad,” says Eric Gnock Fah, Chief Operating Officer and Co-founder of Klook.
A bigger and brighter travel and leisure superapp
The company has distilled the main pain points of what consumers need and want today, and it’s providing experiences that truly incite joy. Klook has shifted gears to focus on domestic travel with the best prices guaranteed for local theme parks, water parks, and zoos. This includes new product offerings such as hotels, resorts, and F&B vouchers —completely bookable through the app.
Bringing even more joyful experiences
Customers can experience Klook across three categories – play, stay and move. The latest offers include hotels and staycations, car rentals, attraction passes, and services, including COVID-19 testing and travel-related insurance—all designed and created for the convenience and enjoyment of modern travelers.
- Stay+ for an epic stay experience: Stay+ allows customers to purchase room-only offers at competitive rates with bundled experiences, including attractions, local tours, in-hotel services, and more.
- Car Rentals to take you anywhere: The company has consolidated one of the most extensive car rental inventory in the Asia Pacific and has seen over 350% year-on-year growth in 2021.
- Klook Pass for supersized fun: The Klook Pass is an exclusive all-in-one digital pass. It provides customers with savings, convenience, and a one-of-a-kind booking experience.
- Insurance for peace-of-mind: In partnership with ZA Tech, Klook became the first travel player to roll out a full suite of travel-related insurance on a multi-market level.
While domestic remains the brand’s focus, cross-border travel is also on Klook’s radar. With the reopening of different borders, outbound travel from the Philippines is slowly becoming a reality.
With this, Singapore has opened its borders to Philippine passport holders, and Klook also has been gearing up with new improvements to make the travel experience more seamless and convenient such as:
- Hotel Options with Klook Exclusive Deals
- Enhanced Attractions Experience
- Complete Singapore Food Trip Guide
Supersized fun with promos
In line with Klook’s “World Of Joy” campaign, the company wants to spread good travel vibes with exciting promos. Customers can enjoy two exclusive and limited promo codes this March 2022.
- STAYHAPPY to redeem up to 22% off for local hotels, and resorts with a minimum spend of Php5,000
- EXPERIENCEJOY for 10% off on all Klook activities.
Brighter days ahead for travel
Kicking off the rebrand in the Philippines is Klook’s very first hybrid event with a virtual and on-ground launch event on March 4, 2022. Key influencers, media partners, merchants, and brand partners basked in the celebration of Klook’s new rebrand and bright new future.
With the new era of travel, Klook is at the forefront to make eager travelers in the Philippines and beyond more joyful. “We are hopeful that travel in the Philippines and across the world will return in full force soon. The rebrand is our commitment to inspire and enable more moments of joy, as we reimagine the way we travel in this new environment,” concludes Michelle Ho, General Manager of Klook Philippines.
Join the movement and make Klook part of #YourWorldOfJoy this 2022!
- How To Enjoy The Philippines Without Spending A Fortune!
- How Early to Start Thinking About Life Insurance
- Life Insurance: Learn Why It’s Important
- AXA Philippines: My Life Choice Campaign
- Check out Crumpler at the Travel tour Expo 2014