I need to shake some booty and rock all the fats on my body (hopefully) this Saturday April 6, 2013 at at the Glorietta Activity Center and join the Xenical’s Rock The Fat away event.
Here are the things you need to do on Saturday
- Sign up and get your passport kit. One (1) kit only per individual. Children from ages 1-12 are not entitled to receive the passport kit.
- Visit the pit stops and avail of services and freebies. Start your journey at Your Body, then Your Diet, on to Your Workout, pass through Beauty & Wellness, and last stop – Club New You.
- Learn something about your body by accomplishing a mission per pit stop to get your passport stamps.
- After getting all your stamps, present your passport to the CLUB NEW YOU pit stop for a chance to win raffle prizes.
It is advisable to wear comfy active wear and get ready to rock the fat away with awesome workout sessions with Coach Joseph Pagulayan, from 2-4PM.
Joseph Pagulayan is a FreeMotion Fitness Global Master Coach, and a Philippine Master instructor for RIP:60 and RAPIDFIT, a SKLZ Fitness and Performance Specialist certified by Athlete’s Performance USA.
And get your groove on for a rockin’ party with special guests Bituin Escalante, Dash Calzado and Regine Tolentino, with hosts Marc Nelson and Mitzi Borromeo, from 4-6PM.
See you on Saturday!!!
- I will be joining the MediCard Metafit Fitness Boot Camp Season 3
- Nestle Wellness FitFil Boot Camp at Alabang (and other areas)
- My 2 weeks FitFil Experience
- 2014 Unilab Run United Schedule
- Easy sandwich recipes to refuel you after working out