Yes, there is a beach at UP Diliman… It’s called BEACH HOUSE (and it’s a carinderia)!!!
Imagine yourself eating below huge trees and beside a very huge garden, now, wasn’t that relaxing?
I ordered 1 piece Pork BBq, 1 pc. Isaw, 1 cup Sauteed Beans (Ginisang Munggo) and a cup of Rice and a C2 iced tea my total bill was P87.00 (not bad). Their pork barbeque was really good.
Visit UP Diliman if you want to go to the BEACH
house and oh! don’t forget to bring your own mat and sunscreen. Enjoy!
- I visited the University of the Philippines Diliman!
- Larry & Mau Diner at Two E-com Center
- MESA Filipino Moderne SM City Dasmarinas Review
- Download Eatigo to enjoy discounts from Manila’s finest classics
- Resort Review: Pacific Waves Resort at Bulacan