and here what shock me more
Did you know that what is happening to her now is the same thing that happened to someone named Yokie Matirizar. This person was suffering the same disease as Gloria Arroyo’s (endocrine disorder) and was also included in the watchlist by the Arroyo’s administration before. Matirizar’s case was still under preliminary investigation and had not yet reached the Supreme Court, but this person was also not given the privilege to leave the country to seek medical treatment ordered by Arroyo’s administration.
Now that is called KARMA!!!
Although I am not a fan of Gloria Arroyo, I still don’t wish her to be ill. I want her to be healthy and strong so that she can still face all the allegations thrown to her face by the people of the Philippines. I want her to face the trials and if proven guilty I want to see her in jail like what she did to Erap. Justice must be served, and that’s all I wish!
I am not a political analyst and all opinions here are all mine, if you disagree or agree with me just comment your thoughts here and maybe we can discuss it 🙂
- How SC Flip-Flopping affects the people on Cityhood Cases?
- Madam GMA or Rio Locsin, who is this girl’s look a like?
- Hooray for a LONG Weekend (Oct.29-Nov.1, 2011)!
- A Petition to restore and preserve the stability of our judicial system
- Steel Corporation of the Philippines (SCP), placed under liquidation proceedings