The Maya Kitchen is once again holding a variety of culinary workshops for children from April to June, just in time for school break.
I’m thinking to enroll my son because he likes to cook and learn how to bake.
Kids’ Culinary Bootcamps
- Classes for kids aged 6 to 12 will be held from May 7 to 10 and from June 4 to 5, from 9 AM to 1
PM. The 4-day culinary camp in May costs P6,000, while the 2-day culinary camp in June costs P3,000.
Young Adults Culinary Classes
- For teens aged 13 to 18, the 4-day cooking camp will be held on May 21 to 24, while the 2-day cooking camp will be from June 13 to14, from 9 AM to 1 PM. Fees are at P7,000 and P3,500 respectively.
The Maya Kitchen has been offering cooking and baking classes for children and young adults to give them a taste of different cuisines and teach them cooking essentials— from slicing, mincing to boiling, and so much more. Aside from cooking skills, the annual summer workshops aim to introducethe participants to healthy eating, home responsibilities, and to develop a better appreciation of what theyeat.
For more information on this and on other course offerings, log on to www.themayakitchen.com, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit The Maya Kitchen Culinary Center every Tuesday to Saturday at 8F Liberty Building, 835 A. Arnaiz Avenue (Pasay Road), Makati City. You may also call us 8921185 or 892-5011 local 108 or +63929 679 6102.
Like and follow Maya Kitchen on Facebook and Instagram @TheMayaKitchen1 and follow us on Twitter @TheMayaKitchen.
- Jollibee Mini Managers Camp 2017
- Zuma Beach Surf Lessons for Children
- Family Outdoor Adventure for an Indoor Person
- Revamping the Kitchen with New Cabinets
- Club Bambino Summer Camp 2017 Programs