Ang init sa Pilipinas!!!
To beat the summer heat, we usually just stay inside the house or visit the malls (kasi libre aircon).
Yesterday, I went to SM Makati to shop (I’ll tell you what I got in my next post), and after 2 hours of going up and down the floors looking for awesome pieces of clothes, I got tired and wanted to cool down.
I asked my blogger friend Pehpot to come with me at J.CO to relax, have a cup of cold drink and donut and to connect to the net because they have FREE WiFi (hahaha).
I ordered a dozen of JCO Donuts for my two boys who were left at the house and 2 cold drinks for Pehpot and me.
I tried J.CO Coffee White Choco Frappe.
This new J.Coffee creation has all the components of the perfect summer drink. It is fused with vanilla, white chocolate sauce, loaded with hefty white chocolate chunks and served ice-cold.
For those looking for an extra boost of expresso, you may opt for the sheer and velvety deliciousness of the White Choco Espresso Frappe.
Our drinks came with a piece of JCO doughnut.
What are you waiting for? Go to your nearest JCO outlets to try them out for yourself.
- What’s New? CBTL Light and Sweet Vanilla Almond drinks
- Indulge in Seattle’s Best Coffee’s New Salted Caramel Deluxe Collection
- Five Things That Made Cream-O Choco Happy Place More Enjoyable
- Get that Cozy Feeling Anytime with these Hot Chocolate Recipes
- Finestra Desserts: Gelatto and Vanilla Panna Cotta