Rain. Floods. Broken electronics.
Regardless of who needs help–relative, friend, neighbor, and even strangers– Filipinos come together to help their kababayans during times of calamities. So it comes as no surprise that when Bulacan experienced heavy rainfall and floods, Abenson stepped up to help Bulakeños in need.
Through its ‘We Serve‘ program, the leading appliance store in the country will be offering free laundry services, free appliance cleaning, checkups, and discounts on spare parts for electronics. This bayanihan effort is in cooperation with Samsung, Sharp, LG, TCL, Kelvinator, Condura, Fujindenzo, and Whirlpool, though the help of the Bulacan provincial government.
Abenson will be offering its services in the following areas on these dates:
October 25 (Tuesday) : Sta. Monica Covered Court, Hagonoy
October 26 (Wednesday) : Municipal Covered Court, Paombong
October 27 (Thursday) : Sports Complex and Convention Center, Malolos
October 28 (Friday) : Poblacion Sports Complex, Calumpit
As expected, Abenson remains true to its commitment to giving Filipinos quality service and living up to the tenets of the bayanihan spirit by extending help to all in need.
- Get as much as P3,000 in cashback when you shop online and in stores with PayMaya this 10/10
- Smart Padala’s Araw-Araw Panalo Promo
- Watsons gets active with Civil Service Commission for fun run
- Beko Sends Love This Christmas, Shares Upcoming Plans For 2023
- BayaniJuan Caravan: Helping sari-sari stores