It’s sad to say that another bank was closed by the Central Bank of the Philippines because it’s liability is greater than it’s assets which is P8.4 billion. Did you know that Banco Filipino was established in 1964 and it was the first woman’s bank?
Data from the central bank showed that Banco Filipino had 177,652 depositors with total deposits of P15 billion, but the PDIC will only give a P9.4 billion to it’s depositors.
Depositors with a balance of P5,000.00 and below at the bank can get their shares anytime. But customers with higher balances from P5,000 needs to file for their claims to PDIC.
The schedule of forum to their depositors with a balance of P5,000 and above will be as follows:
- – PDIC Chino Roces Avenue, Makati City, at 9:30 a.m., for Banco Filipino head office depositors
– PDIC Chino Roces Avenue, Makati, at 3 p.m., for BF Guadalupe branch depositors
- – PDIC Chino Roces Avenue, 10 a.m., for BF JP Rizal branch depositors
– PDIC Chino Roces Avenue, 1:30 p.m., for BF Makati Avenue/Benavidez branch depositors
– Lazatin Library Museum, Angeles City, Pampanga, 1 p.m., for Angeles City branch depositors
- – San Juan Gym inside Elementary School, San Juan City, 9 a.m., for BF Mandaluyong, San Juan and Greenhills branch depositors
– Pamana Hall, City Hall compound, San Pablo City, Laguna, 10 a.m., for BF San Pablo branch depositors
infor via: http://www.gmanews.tv
- RCBC: “We Believe In You” Latest Philosophy
- Where to Send Donations for the victims of Typhoon Maring
- REVIEW: Mr. Choi Kitchen Restaurant
- 2012 Holiday Collection at SM Kultura Filipino
- Canon Service Center Experience