There are lots of direct selling or networking businesses nowadays to help stay at home mom like me to have an income or provide sideline to others who needs extra income.
I have tried both selling and buying from various direct selling companies and based from my experience, here are some of the advantages and disadvantages of buying from direct selling.
- A lot of buyers buy items from direct selling businesses because they can get the products that they want in advance and pay it after a month. You can use your hard earned money to buy something else first.
- Just like buying online, buying from direct selling businesses will save you time from going to the store and look around for the things that you need.
- Besides saving time, you will also save from fare or gasoline expenses when you buy the items at the stores yourself.
- You will not be able to test the products like make ups or lipsticks if the shades suits you. Most of the time, it looks good on the brochure, but unfortunately it is possible that the chosen shade will not look good on you when you try it.
- You cannot check if the materials of the clothes or shoes are durable or good enough for your taste.
- There is a 70% chance that you will have a co-worker, co-passenger that have the same t shirts, bags, shoes as yours.
How about you, I am sure you have tried buying from dealers of these direct selling businesses too. Can you share your experiences with us?
- Earn an additional income at the comfort of your own home
- The launching of Lock & Lock new products at Lucky Chinatown Mall
- Malu Super Comfort shoes!
- Does Going Green Really Save You Money?
- SM Gift Cards are more convenient than Gift Certificates