This year is the 3rd International Pyromusical Competition and yet I have never seen any of the first two (sad).
I hope this time I will have a chance to glance the event. It will be held from February 11 to March 17, 2012 from 7PM to 9PM. The ticket price is P100-P1,500
There are 12 participating countries and here is their schedule:
February 11: South Korea/ Malta
February 18: United Kingdom/ Spain
February 25: Finland/ Portugal
March 3: China/ The Netherlands
March 10: Australia/ Canada
March 17: Philippines/Italy
Also, every Friday and Saturday at 7PM there will be a World Pyro Olympics, mall goers at SM Mall of Asia will get a chance to see pyrotechnics show for 5minutes and it’s absolutely FREE.
So see you there!
- Miss Universe 2012 list of winners!
- 2014 Regular holidays and Special Non-Working holidays
- Thank God it’s Friday: Where to go this Weekend?
- This blog will have a Makeover!
- Win Unilab Run United 1 2013 Vouchers here!