To further foster the spirit of giving, Avida has announced its partnership with Jollibee’s 22nd Maaga ang Pasko, the country’s biggest and longest-running book and toy donation drive, for the first ever Avida Grand Neighbor Day that was held last November 5.
Through this agreement, Avida’s communities and employees will be engaged to help less fortunate kids with a toy collection drive on the day itself and the Jollibee Maaga ang Pasko Clean Up and Caravan from November to December.
This is the first time Jollibee has partnered with Avida for their annual donation drive. Shown from the left are the following executives during the agreement signing: Avida Marketing Manager Anne Baylon-Jara, Avida Marketing Head Tess Tatco, Jollibee Philippines Brand Communications & PR Director Arline Adeva, and Jollibee Philippines PR Manager Dennis Reyes.
This is a Press Release
- Jollibee 20th Maaga ang Pasko launch
- The Voice Kids Top 4 are now Jollibee Kids Club Ambassadors
- New Jollibee Burger Steak commercial with Sarah Geronimo and Anne Curtis
- Jollibee Mini Managers Camp 2017
- Why Christmas spent with family is always the best