Who loves Mang Inasal? WE ARE!!!!
Whenever Filipino crave for really satisfying chicken inasal meal, they already know where to go, Mang Inasal.
Clearly a contribution of Visayan cuisine, the chicken inasal has become a Pinoy staple because of its authentic flavor that has captured the taste even of Filipinos from other regions.
To appreciate more of everyone’s favorite food, here are five juicy facts about the chicken inasal:
1.“Inasal” is the Ilonggo term for “chargrilled” or “roasted meat.” The secret to its flavorful taste lies both in the marinade and in the roasting process.
Mang Inasal has formulated a special marinade that it uses in preparing its flagship product. Also, as a commercial establishment, Mang Inasal has continually improved on the grilling system and procedure to ensure the consistently high quality of grilled chicken goodness that the outlet has been offering.
And to further delight chicken inasal fans, Mang Inasal is proud to offer the “2-in-1 sa Laki, Nuot-sa-Ihaw-Sarap” quarter chicken.
2. The chicken inasal’s humble beginnings can be traced to a small street in Bacolod known as Cuadra wherea series of small chicken inasal stalls is owned by the Velez sisters. The siblings are considered the pioneers in mainstreaming inasal na manok, making entrepreneurs interested in offering their own chicken inasal with a twist.
The founders of Mang Inasal built on the undeniable appeal of this Filipino cuisine, establishing its first branch in Iloilo. Through the years, Mang Inasal has successfully brought its own take on the Pinoy grilled chicken in fast-food style.
3. Mang Inasal is one of the local fast-food chains that offers best-tasting Pinoy food by having a concept and ambiance that is truly Filipino. This is one of the reasons why its food is served on wares that carry the banana leaf motif to conjure the Pinoy’s use of banana leaf in serving and cooking food. Even the store’s ambience carries the homey, grillery that has been the trademark of Mang Inasal.
4. Chicken inasal is best eaten with chicken oil over plain or garlic rice. At Mang Inasal stores, the chicken oil forms part of the condiments trio — together with soy sauce and vinegar – that allow customers to savor the meal at its most flavorful.
Also, further reinforcing the Filipino diners’ preference for rice, Mang Inasal has been offering unlimited rice with all its paborito meals.
It is the fun experience of mixing the condiments, and being able to fully satisfy their hunger pangs via unli rice, that have endeared Mang Inasal to a number of Pinoy food enthusiasts.
5. Mang Inasal prides itself with its specially-marinated grilled chicken that offers “nuot sa ihaw sarap.” Among its offerings of Filipino food products, their Chicken Inasal contributes a big chunk to the brand’s total sales. This is the reason why Mang Inasal’s Chicken Inasal is the number one Pinoy grilled chicken brand based on studies made on this segment.
With its promise of serving great food and bringing the joy of eating to Filipinos, Mang Inasal continues to improve its product quality and portfolio to win the hearts of everyone.
- Mang Inasal, the eating place of the manggagawang Pinoy!
- Max’s Chicken Classic Burger now available for limited time only
- We had BRUNCH at The Old Spaghetti House (TOSH)!
- Kushikatsu Daruma: New Rice Bowl Lunch Sets
- Giant Bounty Fresh chicken