We visited Kushikatsu Daruma in Uptown Mall last month and we can’t wait to go back especially now that they released a new rice bowl lunch sets (read my article about them here).
Kushikatsu Daruma now brings you a meal set that will fit right into your lunch plans.
You’ll have a bevy of donburi options to choose from: katsudon, oyakodon, gyudon; or if you prefer it grilled, there’s yakiniku and chicken teriyaki, all arriving to your table piping hot with expertly cooked meat and vegetables.
Together with our Daruma Iced Tea, you also get Miso Soup to start your meal and a scoop of ice cream to cap it off, all for just P265! No frills, just gastronomic goodness at Kushikatsu Daruma.
You can now try our rice bowl lunch set by heading to Kushikatsu Daruma in Uptown Place Mall (2F), 36th Street Corner 9th Ave., Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City.
See Kushikatsu Daruma’s latest offerings and promos on Facebook (@kushikatsudarumaph) and Instagram (@kushikatsudaruma_ph).
- Flavors of the Philippines Special Dishes for the month of April
- MESA Filipino Moderne SM City Dasmarinas Review
- With my College Friends at Yakimix MOA
- Brown Rice: The Healthier Option
- Grab Tim Hortons ChocoSnow Donuts for Mother’s Day only