Singapore has its reputation around the world for posh hotels and resorts. These resorts might be expensive but are worth splurging money as they offer wonderful facilities like luxurious rooms, spa, magnificent swimming pools, fantastic restaurants and what not. A stay in Singapore’s resorts in like a stay in the most stunning palaces you can ever imagine.
If you are bored of the tedium of your life in Mumbai and want some luxury therapy, it is time to book Mumbai to Singapore flight ticket and plan a stay at the grand resorts in Singapore. But before that, let’s explore some of the most luxurious resorts in Singapore: –
- Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort and Spa: – The resort is set on the top of the cliff providing a breathtaking view of Tanjong beach. The five-star resort features an outdoor swimming pool, air-conditioned bedroom, free Wi-Fi and also shuttle service. Options for continental and Asian breakfast with European cuisine are in the list for the customers.
- Regis Singapore: – This five-star resort premiers some beautiful and fine art collection of Asia and their gallery of arts apparently has become a significant reason for the attraction. The European style rooms are spacious with large windows providing a broad view letting the sunlight to enter more. Just 10 minutes away from the Botanic garden, it gives one of the best massage services.
- W Singapore Sentosa Cove: – Situated in the southern part of Sentosa Island in Singapore, W Singapore Cove comes with bold interiors and amazing facilities like pool, spa and fitness centre. Rooms have a balcony that offers a scenic view of the ocean. One of the most amazing features of this resort is that it is pet-friendly. If you are planning a trip to Singapore with your pet, then this resort is the best option for you.
- Parkroyal on Pickering: – Parkroyal is located near to Chinatown MRT station and serves a comfortable stay in Singapore. The resort caters facilities like laundry, babysitting and massage at the spa. As this is a luxurious resort, the rooftop features Orchid club lounge providing a 360-degree view of the city.
- Marina Bay Sands: – Facing Marina Bay, this luxurious resort has bagged the position as one of the most fabulous resorts in Singapore. Just two minutes away from the Bayfront Metro Station, this resort has exciting facilities like a casino and even direct access to the shopping malls. Besides all these facilities and fantastic rooms, there is a Sky scrap observation deck from where you can have a striking view of the whole city.
- Silosa Beach Resort: – Not very far away from the famous Wave house with cheerful water sport, this resort is undoubtedly a fantastic place to book your rooms. It offers a very peaceful and rustic environment to their guest and undoubtedly has become a beautiful destination to stay in the city. From well-furnished rooms with hardwood furniture, the view of South China Sea is mesmerising. The resort also offers complimentary eco tours along with spa and massage.
- Beach Villas Resort Worlds: – Situated at the western part of Sentosa Island, Beach Villas resort creates a new meaning of luxurious resorts and hotels. It provides air-conditioned villas facilitated with coffee machine, private pools and panoramic views of the sea and surrounding forest. The property isn’t much far away from shopping malls, so you can also go shopping and make the most of your luxurious trip.
Now that you have a list of one of the most luxurious resorts in Singapore, it’s time to make the bookings for the ones you liked the most. Make sure to you book the rooms in advance to get the best deals and yeah don’t forget to book Mumbai to Singapore flight ticket first.
- Holiday Trek for a Family Outdoor Adventure
- CitiGlobal is Changing The Real Estate Game for the Better
- 75% Off on Taal Vista Hotel West Wing Rooms
- Karaksa Hotel in Japan
- I don’t like having to cancel massage schedules