First of all, you might ask, Who is Xandra Rocha?
Xandra Rocha is the owner of Pinkerton Ice Cream. She graduated from Enderun College in Taguig taking up Culinary Arts.
As the sole proprietor of a growing homemade ice cream business, Xandra’s days are a blur of orders, customer inquiries, and meetings. She’s constantly working on mini-projects for Pinkerton and thinking up decadent new flavors to delight her customers. She also writes a food column for Business Insight, contributes to other food publications, and is a fixture at food events. Xandra treats her busy schedule as a blessing rather than a nuisance, and is grateful for every minute she spends doing what she loves.
But we will not talk abut the ice cream here. Just like any other women out there, Xandra Rocha also experience stress with her busy schedule and sometimes tempted to shut herself in and avoid the world.
But in spite of all her work, she still makes sure to have a “me” time to recharge herself. But since her work requires her to constantly meet with people, Xandra often turns to dressing well, which in turn boosts her confidence in herself. “If I’m feeling bloated and nothing fits right, I throw on my black Jockey® Shapewear under my outfit and put on a pair of heels,” she says. “It helps me feel more put-together.”
There are 5 kinds of Jockey® Shapewear, check these out to see what is the best for you:
- The Reversible V-Neck Shaper (P999.75 ) is a beautifully sleek, versatile, comfortably slimming tank top which helps smooth natural curves from bust to waist. This reversible style offers two V-neck looks in one garment.
- The High Waist Brief (P1,199.75 ) features a non-rolling waistband for a smooth look. It boasts of a fused panel that provides mid-section control and flatters natural curves.
- The High Waist to Mid-Thigh Slimmer (P1,599.75) supports and shapes from just below the bust to mid-thigh. Featuring the feel of hosiery and the slimming result of shape wear, this style provides targeted control to help firm and shape your problem area.
- The Slip Shaper (P1,599.75) features a scoop neck at the front and back with slim, adjustable straps for a perfect fit. This style helps smooth natural curves from bust to knee and is perfect under dresses or skirts.
- The Plunging Moulded Cami (P1,299.75) flatters your natural curves from bust to waist while the built in bra defines and provides comfortable support.
The price of these products have truly surprised me, they are easy on the pocket. For chubby girls like me, investing in this shape wear is a must, it will surely help me gain more confidence when dressing up.
Xandra also recommends the High Waist Brief for its versatility, seamless construction, and ability to downplay the dreaded “puson”.
As a regular user of Jockey® Shapewear, Xandra knows exactly what to look for in a good body shaper. “Make sure it fits you like a second skin!” she advises. “It should be snug, but not constricting. On the contrary, if it’s too loose, then it defeats the purpose of wearing it in the first place.” As for the color, Xandra suggests buying one that blends well with your clothes. “Choose between nude and black,” she adds. “You can wear nude under pretty much any color.”
Of course, good undergarments are just one ingredient in the recipe for renewed confidence. “’Look good, do good, feel good’ is one of my favorite sayings.” Xandra says. “I feel most confident with myself when I eat healthy, exercise regularly, and get a good amount of sleep.” For a woman determined to travel the world, one bite at a time, she’s certainly is going to need all the confidence she can get.
To know more about Jockey Shapewear, visit and like their Facebook fan page: https://www.facebook.com/JockeyPH
- Investing in Looks that Boost Confidence
- A year older this month
- My first Lipo-Sculpt Cavitation experience at Dermaesthetique
- Having a skin TLC at RCC Amazing Touch!
- I am rich!